Dulcote, Wells Somerset Location
The Coach House at Little Fountains in its majestic yet sleepy setting just South of the Mendip Hills. Dulcote is in Somerset part of the South West region of England. The postcode is within the Croscombe and Pilton ward/electoral division, which is in the constituency of Wells.
Google Maps will help you locate the Coach House B&B Wells Somerset in England’s West Country:
Directions to Dulcote, Wells Somerset
- From Wells, take the A371 for Shepton Mallet for approx 1 mile. Turn left onto B3139 signposted Dulcote. In Dulcote, turn left at stone fountain. Little Fountains is the first drive on the right opposite the little chapel. The Coach House is within Little Fountains’ walls.
- From Shepton Mallet take the A371 to Wells. After Croscombe drive a further 2 miles and take a right turn onto A3139 signposted Dulcote. In Dulcote, turn left at stone fountain. Little Fountains is the first drive on the right opposite the little chapel. The Coach House is within Little Fountains’ walls.
- Castle Cary is the nearest railway station and is approximately 8 miles from Dulcote Wells.
- Bristol is the nearest airport and is 20 miles away.
- Wells bus station is approximately a mile away.
Maps of the Dulcote, Wells area
Sat Nav info – warning!
Sat Nav systems put BA5 3NU along the main road into Dulcote Wells. You need to turn off the main road at the fountain!
The Little Fountain marks the location of Coach House B&B, Dulcote, Wells.
The Fountain at Dulcote, Wells, where a toll house once stood in the 1820’s. The Coach House is in the background on the right hand side.